This girl is absolutely wonderful and I love her tons. She is the best big sister. She cares about her family, friends, strangers, etc. She loves to TALK and tell stories. Last week, I was skiing (yes that is right - I went skiing) through a path surrounded by beautiful trees. During this time, I thought about Kaylee. Her imagination would be going nuts skiing through the woods. I am sure she would come up with some story that involved a princess, magical kingdom, and silly little friends.I can not believe my "first born" is a double digit. Here are my wishes for my pre-teen daughter:
- I hope she continues to love life
- I hope she continues to have a humble, yet powerful presence around her friends
- I hope she continues to make good friends
- I hope she continues to make good choices
- I hope she continues in her growth and understanding of the gospel of Jesus Christ
- I hope she grows in her talents and learns from her trials
- I hope she appreciates all Heavenly Father has given her
Here is a little quick thing from Kaylee that she had to write for school:
"All About Me"
My name is Kaylee. I am unique in my looks and hobbies and there are many interesting things about me. After reading this, you should know me better.
The first interesting things are my looks. I have short, straight, caramel colored hair. I also have hazel eyes. I am average for me height. I am 10 years old.
Another interesting and distinguishing thing is my hobbies. I love to dance. I do ballet. I also love to water and snow ski. I like to play with my little sisters. I also love to organize ad clean anything.
Another interesting thing about me is facts. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. I love to design anything. I like to draw things like houses. I compose music on the piano.
I am unique in my looks and hobbies. I also have many interesting things in my life. Do you feel like you know me better now?
No comments:
Post a Comment