Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I Love to Leap


This girl cracks me up! As I look back over these pictures, they just bring me back to that moment when I sat on the stairs and watched her run back and forth for about 1 hour. It just puts a big smile on my face.

As I sat and watched her she said, "I love to leap because it makes me feel like I am flying."

She preceded to leap and run back and forth giggling the entire time. Seriously, oh how I wish I could have the energy of a 5 year old little girl. She seriously ran for about an hour - laughing, talking, smiling, etc.

Here are a couple more silly comments from this goofy girl -

- When I asked Taylor who the President of the United States was, she said Jesus Christ.

- As we were driving in the car, Taylor asked me how she could make a lot of money. I told her to save her money, and go to college to learn how to do something.
She than said "Do doctors make a lot of money?" My answer was "Yep. You need to go to lots of school and study hard."
She than said, "Do scientist make a lot of money? " Once again, I said "Sure. But you need to go to school and study hard."
She started to get frustrated and than said "I know. What about working at the grocery store? They make a lot of money. Do they have to go to school?" I said "Well, I guess they don't have to go to a lot of school, but they don't make a lot of money."
She preceded to say, "Yes they do Mommy. They take all of our money and put it in that little box. All of the money in the box is safe and is their money."
I just died laughing and had to explain to her that the money in the "box" doesn't belong to them.

She decided to become a "shot doctor" or guitar player.

- Mom, "What does it mean to have move like Jagger?" - looks like someone is paying more attention to the words of music than I thought.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Oh she is cute. I'm glad you wrote those things down. It cracks me up! You'll have to tell her to avoid a degree in English. I got a college degree and was working at a gas station the next week. I was rolling in the dough...