Thursday, February 25, 2010

Beautiful in Her White Dress

I LOVE PICTURES....AND I am finally posting some pictures from Kaylee's 8 Year old/Baptism photo shoot. It was a very SUNNY day, but Joyana did a wonderful job capturing some wonderful moments. I love the innocence, excitement,and beauty radiating from my sweet little girl. ENJOY!!


We are so grateful for our Kaylee...

6 comments:

Robin said...

So darling. Who took these pictures? Such a beautiful girl.

Emma Jo said...

So beautiful! I just can't believe that you have a child that old. So cute, love it!

maynardmoments said...

Wow! Those pictures are awesome. She is such a beautiful girl.

Sue said...

Beautiful! I love the CTR ring shot.

lori parkhurst said...

I love how the pictures turned out. I also like the CTR ring picture. Love that Kaylee!

R A C H A E L said...

Great photos!

I wish we could have been there!

Congratulations sweet Kaylee!!!