Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to Warren

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR, SWEET HUSBAND

Here are 36 things I love about him:
1. He is caring
2. He is adventurous
3. He is a great Dad
4. He is patient
5. He is always doing something...he is definately NOT lazy
6. He is a hard worker
7. He is always thinking of His Girls (all 4!!)
8. He is a wonderful teacher
9. He is very knowledgeable in ALL areas
10. He lets me watch movies over, and over, and over again....
11. He loves to teach the girls to do things he loves (snow & water skiing, motorcycle, swimming, etc)
12. He loves music - YAY
13. He loves how cheesy I am
14. He is an AWESOME athlete...swimmer, skier, off-roader
15. He is a cautious dare-devil...Thanks!!
16. Love his Hair
17. I love when he falls asleep with the girls at bedtime
18. His hands are very strong and make me feel safe
19. I love his shoulders...perfect for my head
20. He thinks I am a wonderful cook
21. He loves me despite my many moods
22. Love his dry sense of humor
23. He loves his family
24. He is very self-confident
25. He never complains about the laundry or the house being dirty
26. He supports me in my calling
27. He loves the gospel
28. He loves his calling...primary teacher! He loves those 6 and 7 year olds.
29. He loves the outdoors.
30. Nothing scares him
31. He is an EXCELLENT orthodontist
32. He loves to read...well listen to books on his IPOD
33. He is money smart
34. He has taught me a lot about the gospel, finances, etc
35. He never yells
36. He supports me in my love of music...listens when I want him to hear something beautiful, watches the girls when I need to practice

Love you-Happy birthday!

5 comments:

lori parkhurst said...

Happy birthday! those are some great qualities!

Sue said...

Happy Birthday Warren! Hope you have a great 36th year!

maynardmoments said...

Hope the Birthday was awesome. We need to plan a ski trip soon. I teach the 6-7 yr olds in our ward too! funny.

Jen said...

Happy birthday. Sure do love you!

CJ Cool said...

Happy B-Day Warren. Cant wait to see you and your family again.