Taylor also wears a ring on almost every finger. SHE LOVES HER ACCESSORIES. She loves purses, shoes, rings, necklaces...pretty much EVERYTHING!!!
Here is a quick update on My Little Princess:
1. At the beginning of last summer, we introduced potty training to Taylor. She earned toys and did great for about 3 weeks, but than decided she would go in the potty when she wanted.


In October, Taylor decided (on her own) that going potty in the potty wouldn't be so bad. Every time Taylor went to the potty, she earned a Princess Polly Pocket. She also got to wear a princess outfit everyday, and if she had an accident...she would lose her dress. Taylor quickly learned, and she was pretty easy to potty train. YAY for PRIZES and INCENTIVES
2. 2nd Haircut
I was so sick of the summer, bleached, mullet hair - I decided to take some scissors and cut Taylor's hair. She was so excited and did such a wonderful job sitting still.


She loved her new hairdo and a couple of days after her lovely transformation she wanted to do my hair. I let her play with my hair, until I heard her say,"Cut." She had the biggest smile on her face and a sharp pair of scissors in her hands. AHHHHH!!
1. At the beginning of last summer, we introduced potty training to Taylor. She earned toys and did great for about 3 weeks, but than decided she would go in the potty when she wanted.
In October, Taylor decided (on her own) that going potty in the potty wouldn't be so bad. Every time Taylor went to the potty, she earned a Princess Polly Pocket. She also got to wear a princess outfit everyday, and if she had an accident...she would lose her dress. Taylor quickly learned, and she was pretty easy to potty train. YAY for PRIZES and INCENTIVES2. 2nd Haircut
I was so sick of the summer, bleached, mullet hair - I decided to take some scissors and cut Taylor's hair. She was so excited and did such a wonderful job sitting still.
(Nicole took this lovely shot)
3. BIG GIRL BED
Taylor loves her big girl bed. We are finishing the basement and had to do some serious rearranging. We made the guest bedroom into a storage room, so Taylor got the guest bed as her bed. Taylor loves how much room she has in this bed and I can't believe how well she has done transitioning to a BIG GIRL BED. (I had a little sad moment because I took down a crib knowing I wouldn't be using it anytime soon. How strange...no little baby for the crib)
Taylor loves sleeping with things in her bed. She has 4 blankets - Little Mermaid, Nemo, Soft Purple Blanket, and one of the girl's old blankets. She also has about 15 books laying all over her bed, along with 2 stuffed dogs named "Ruff" and a Princess Doll.
Taylor loves her big girl bed. We are finishing the basement and had to do some serious rearranging. We made the guest bedroom into a storage room, so Taylor got the guest bed as her bed. Taylor loves how much room she has in this bed and I can't believe how well she has done transitioning to a BIG GIRL BED. (I had a little sad moment because I took down a crib knowing I wouldn't be using it anytime soon. How strange...no little baby for the crib)
Taylor loves sleeping with things in her bed. She has 4 blankets - Little Mermaid, Nemo, Soft Purple Blanket, and one of the girl's old blankets. She also has about 15 books laying all over her bed, along with 2 stuffed dogs named "Ruff" and a Princess Doll.
3 comments:
I just got caught up on your blog! You inspire me to be better at documenting everything!
I miss that Taylor. She is a crack up.
don't be sad about no cribs--i took ours down 1 1/2 years ago when Anderson was ready for a big boy bed and loved every moment of having more space in their shared room. it was strange but not terribly sad. if you'd like you can come help put it back up in a month or two :)
warren is such a great dad to put up with youtube princess clips. we have to find kung fu panda ones and things like that.
Yay for Taylor! What a big girl! So glad she transitioned into a big girl bed so easily!
Post a Comment