Sunday, January 17, 2010

CHRISTMAS FUN - Christmas Eve

Since I am a crazy picture gal and love using my blog as a journal/scrapbook...you will have to excuse the amount of pictures that are about to follow. Here is very long, accurate description through pictures (mainly) of our FUN Christmas.

CHRISTMAS EVE

I love Sugar Cookies, especially when they are extremely buttery!!

The girls love to help make the sugar cookies for Santa!!


OUR NATIVITY

Our Beautiful Angel and Star

Our WiseWoman ("Princess " according to Taylor) bringing the lovely gift of GOLD

Nicole makes the perfect Mary...she loves babies!!

Grandma and Grandpa make 2 other wonderful wise persons

Our wonderful Family Nativity
(Including Cocoa - our sheep)


CHRISTMAS JAMMIES

Each year, the girls get PJ's for their Christmas Eve gift. Nicole did not want to take off her lovely Mary Headpiece and Taylor loved her robe/sparkly scarf from being a wisewoman.


These goofy girls were SOOOOO excited

PUTTING OUT COOKIES FOR SANTA

While the girls were putting out cookies for Santa Claus, they had to take a few bites and in the meantime...some broke. I am pretty sure Santa understood.

I love Taylor's facial expressions. Her eyes are so EXPRESSIVE. She does not hide her feelings AT ALL! She can toss some pretty grumpy faces your way, but she can also give the best loves and sweetest smiles you will ever see.

The Many Faces of Taylor

SHOCK/SURPRISE...Kaylee was a little upset about the cookies being broken.

"What are you looking at?"

This is her future teenage look.."Mom - what are you doing?"

"Don't mind me. I am doing nothing wrong."

Santa's yummy treats.

Kaylee wrote this note to Santa...I love the P.S. "Sorry about the cookies"

Kaylee wanted proof that Santa ate the cookies, so she made a sign box for Santa.

2 comments:

maynardmoments said...

Those pictures made me ready for Christmas all over again. The cookies look yummy!

lori parkhurst said...

Looks like so much fun! The girls are such cuties!