
In the middle of June, Warren and I went to Vail for a Conference. I fell in love with this city. It was so much fun. It was one of those vacations where we were go, go, go...but we were doing things
we wanted to do. The city was completely dead because it is still alittle cool and Vail's slow time. IT WAS SO NICE. The restaurants had awesome deals and there were no crowds.

We went on numerous walks, I took a Pilates class, Warren went mountain biking while I got a hot rock massage (LOVED IT!!!...GREAT WAY TO RELAX MUSCLES), we went swimming in a beautiful pool that was right by the river, ran a 5K along the river (BEAUTIFUL), sat outside until midnight, and went on a bike ride together.


There were numerous times I got lost looking at the scenary while on our bike ride. It was so nice to take as much time as we wanted and have no time constraints.

I hope Warren and I can go back very soon because it was WONDERFUL. Have I said that enough times....I LOVED IT!!
1 comment:
HOORAY! No kids. How much fun!
(geez, I feel like we haven't talked in forever...)
Post a Comment