We have been so lucky these past 3 years to have right in our backyard (we have no fences) the best neighbors in the world. Every summer and fall afternoon was filled with concerts, ballet recitals, trips to far away lands, bug hunts, cooking time, playing house, princesses, HUNTER, giggles, fashion shows, and BIG IMAGINATIONS!!Our neighbors, Isabella and Olivia immediately became friends with my girls when they moved in and I loved their mom. We had the same values and ideals...it was WONDERFUL. But, we had a very sad day a couple of weeks ago, when they moved to Virginia. It was the first time Kaylee had to deal with something like this, and she was pretty sad.
We are anxiously waiting to see who will move into their home. It is so stange to see their house completely empty, and I feel like quite the spy constantly checking out anyone looking at their home. "Oh, please have sweet little girls right around my girls ages," I say to myself. I am crossing my fingers !!
This was a very normal scene in our yard...I miss seeing and hearing these girls.
Thanks Isabella and Olivia for being such great friends to my little girls. We miss you guys!!!
5 comments:
I'm crossing my fingers too. Good neighbors make life so great! Your backyard looks fantastic!
Hope you're having a great summer Kim!
So sad when good neighbors leave. Hopefully you will have some fun girls move in!
I'm sorry! You can come and play anytime at our house to ease the pain...
Bummer!! How in the world are there no fences!!?
I wish that we lived by you. Rebecca would LOVE to have your sweet Kaylee right there to play with!
Post a Comment