As I was organizing pictures, I came across some silly ones of the girls that I never blogged about because they were random or I forgot. So here they are, in all there randomness....I like to call them little lost treasures...

Taylor desperately wanted to go to school with the girls and would often dress up in Nicole's things to go off to school.

How could anyone get mad at this sweet little face!!

Taylor loves to read and look at books. One day, I was in the shower and Nicole shoved a book on the clear shower door and yelled, "READ!!"

Nicole and her Hot Chocolate...she loves the marshmellows!!

Kaylee skiing with Sam L. She had a great time that day hanging out with a girl that is 4 years older than her and Sam is AWESOME!! Kaylee loves her tons!!!


Exhausted from a long day of skiing with Dad.

Hot chocolate mustache while skiing on a cold day.

Warren took this picture of Kaylee by a Double Black Diamond. She felt pretty special being up that high and she is pretty close to being able to ski down that mountain... NEXT YEAR !!
I found this searching through the videos...Nicole ROCKS and boy can she dance!!
3 comments:
Your posts are making me miss the CO summers something fierce - especially my garden!! Loving all the cute pics of your girls. Taylor is growing up!!
Adorable pictures..your family is so cute.
Those are some pretty fun photos. Your girls are adorable!
Post a Comment