Monday, May 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIE - 5 YEARS OLD


Once upon a time out in the Heartland of America a beautiful baby girl was born. She had a ton of dark brown hair and big blue eyes. She screamed and screamed, but loved her pacifer and being bundled up very tight. Mommy immedietly fell in love.


2 months

7 months

When Nicole was very small, she rolled everywhere she wanted to go instead of crawling. It was hilarious to watch. She got very good at it, so Warren and I came up with the nickname "Rollie Pollie Olie." Overtime, it has been shortened to "Olie." I love this mischeivous look!!

12 months

2 Years old

2 1/2 years old

Nicole loves to make messes and I love it. She constantly keeps us laughing and on our toes.


3 years old

Nicole's smile brightens my day. She is a sweetheart and loves everyone.

3 Years old

4 Years old
Nicole loves to laugh, especially at herself. She thinks she is hilarious. She loves to be outside running around barefoot through the dirt, woodchips, and sand. I find shoes all over the yard.


I feel so blessed to have Nicole as my daughter. She loves life!! Her sisters, family, and friends are so important to her. She loves to dance, play, jump, swing, ride her bike (YAY-she is doing great), swim, watch High School Musical (especially Troy), eat cookie dough and cake batter, go on errands with Dad, wear basketball shorts under her dresses/skirts, give hugs, listen to music LOUD, take naps, and smile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE.
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

6 comments:

Robin said...

Happy Birthday Nicole! You are a beautiful girl.

Sue said...

Happy birthday Olie! I can't believe how fast you've grown! You are a beautiful girl with a beautiful personality. We love you tons!

lori parkhurst said...

Happy happy birthday Olie dear! We sure do love you Olie. We love your sweet, loveable personality! You are going to love being five! Love Aunt Lori

Thunell Family said...

I love your pictures of Nicole...she's beautiful. I love what a joyful mommy you are...carrying on the tradition. Love you Kim. Happy Mother's Day! Happy Birthday Nicole!

R A C H A E L said...

Happy Birthday Nicole! We love you! Come and play with Zoe any time!

R A C H A E L said...

ps How on earth did our baby girls grow up so fast! I was just thinking that when we met you guys nicole and zoey were 18 months... where did the time go?