
Kaylee finished her art class last week and we are going to miss it. She loved it!! She learned alot and it was a great experience for her. I hope we can do it again in the fall when we have more time. Here are some of her art pieces: (some of them are cut off because the pages were too big for my scanner).
Trees made from chalk
I wish I could get the entire art piece because this was Warren's favorite. It is a tree's trunk.
A Red Robin
Each of the girl's got a picture of a bird and were asked to draw what they saw.
Each of the girl's drew a flower and they ironed it onto a bag. Kaylee loves her bag.
Kaylee with her bag.Alaine , Ashley , Rebecca, Brooklyn, Avery
Kaylee's all girl class - THEY LOVED IT!!
6 comments:
this is awesome! what a fun class for them to take - good job!
She really got Warren's talent to draw. THose pictures are great! way to go Kaylee!
Aubrey took an art class last fall and loved it as well. She, like Kaylee had some very interesting pieces when all was said and done. She missed taking it this Spring because piano lessons were at the same time. Kaylee's art is really good! She's got talent!
wwhat an artist.
I want to come to art class too! She is quite good, you know.
I've been looking for a good art class for Julia - we've tried a few and they haven't been good. Looks like you had a great one for Kaylee. Too bad we don't live near each other - sounds like our 2 oldest girls would be buddies - so similar!!
Post a Comment