Tuesday, March 31, 2009

School Pictures

School pictures crack me up. I always buy atleast one so I have the silly memory of my girls because everyone needs a hilarious school picture.

I remember taking this picture and thinking I looked so good in my t-shirt and fancy dangling earrings. I loved those earrings! They wanted me to be serious and you can not tell me to look serious, so I tried and this is what I got. I remember being so disappointed in this picture and hid it for a long time. Looking at it now - I don't think it is awful, but it is pretty BAD.

Looking good Warren - so suave!! I love this picture. SO CUTE!!

Disclaimer - I did get Warren's permission to put this on our blog. This is the perfect example of a school picture gone wrong. It looks like Warren just got back from recess and quickly matted his hair down for the picture. This picture makes Warren and I laugh out loud - so FUNNY!! But, to make my husband feel better - love your sideways smile as always -

So, needless to say, everyone has a funny school picture. They build character, make good memories, and make us laugh.

Well, I just got back Nicole's school picture and to my surprise - it was actually cute and depicted her perfectly.


This looks like Warren preschool picture!

Also, here is Nicole's class picture. I love these!!

Nicole told me her classmates names all by herself. Way to go Nicole -

Back row - Ms. Heather, Karissa, Ms. Megan, Ms. Kathy
Middle row - Erica, Nicole, Isis, Erin, Aubrey
Front row - ?, Christian , Brianna

7 comments:

Sue said...

That is a fun blast from the past. You guys were both pretty cute!
Then there's Nicole...she beats you both in the cuteness factor.

maynardmoments said...

Oh wow, thanks for making me laugh!!! What a crack up. Good ol' school pictures. Nicoles picture is adorable. She is so cute! Mary thinks she looks like Dora. (that is a good thing)

lori parkhurst said...

What a fun post to read. I remember those pictures of warren. You were a cute little girl! It was great to see you this past weekend!

Lauren said...

I remember when that picture was taken of you!! Crazy how time flies! Your pics are all very cute - I have some really awful ones. do you remember my short haircut in 7th grade - yuck! I can't believe my mom let me leave the house like that!

Jen said...

Love it. I think your picture is cute and I love Warren's hair. Totally a recess picture. I think Nicole looks a lot like Dora and is very beautiful. She might miss out on the funky years coming up!

Tamzen Fleming said...

Ah, school pictures. That one of you is not bad. It's cute. Who came up with the idea for the two pics in one? I gaurantee it was someone who was using drugs! I laughed out loud when I saw Warren's little suit. It's so cute but disturbing at the same time! Any chance he still has it? My boys would love to wear something like that.

Robin said...

So very very cute!