Saturday, January 31, 2009

HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL !!

Okay - a couple of weeks ago when I went to the Hockey game with Warren, I saw Highschool Musical on Ice was coming the week before Kaylee's birthday. I thought - "HOW MUCH FUN!! THE GIRLS WILL LOVE THIS!!" So, we went opening night and it was AWESOME!!! YES I AM ADMITTING IT OUT LOUD : I LOVE HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL. I even watch it when the girls are not home. It is fun, has catchy music, and just silly. I also find myself listening to it when the girls are not even in the car.
We headed out a couple of Fridays ago with Kaylee, Nicole, and Kaylee's friends Kate and Ashley. These girls were so excited and I was excited with them.

Anxious little girls!!
Nicole kept asking "Where is Troy?"
Before the show started, they showed scenes from Highschool Musical 3 and taught the audience the choreography to "Highschool Musical." The girls sang and danced!!
Can you tell - THE SHOW HAS BEGUN!! It was hilarious - a bunch of little girls and other moms like me, screaming.
The first act was Highschool Musical 1. The girls favorites were: basketballs falling from the ceiling, playing basketball on ice, backflips from Ryan, and whenever Troy and Gabriella would skate together because Troy would throw Gabriella in the air.
The 2nd act was "Highschool Musical 2" and the girls liked this the best. They loved Sharpay's pink golf cart that would take corners fast and spin on the ice.
Of course, this was Nicole's favorite "Bet On It" - drama and all.
I love this picture - Show is over and poor Kate looks so sad.
It was a great show. We sang, danced, clapped, laughed, and had a great time, including ME!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

how much fun!!! no need to hide your excitement - the smiles on those cute girls faces would make us all excited! They will never forget it!!!

The Titmi said...

I heard Clark Johnson played Troy on the regular stage tour. Can you imagine??

lori parkhurst said...

Looks like you had a great time.

Nancy said...

I really want a daughter.

maynardmoments said...

Looks like a TON of fun!!! What an awesome idea. Great mommy daughter time too.

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

This is why I need at least ONE girl. Or I'll be stuck seeing "bob the builder" on ice my whole life... :)

Jen and Kent said...

Kate LOVED it! She still giggles when she talks about the end when Troy and Gariella "kiss". What a fun birthday party!!!