Thursday, January 29, 2009

Kaylee's Birthday Celebration

Kaylee's Birthday was a fun day. She started the day opening a present from Grandma McVey. It was a horse webkinz and she immedietely named it Nutella. She took it to school with her and brought chocolate chip pumpkin bread for her class. Kaylee does not like cupcakes, cakes, or cookies, so it is always fun for me to see what she decides to bring to school. One of the highlights of the day was taking Kaylee out of school to go to lunch with me. She was so excited!! We went to McDonalds and ate a Happy Meal, talked, and I gave her a heart necklace. It was fun for me to just be with Kaylee.



Kaylee had a BIG surprise when Maddy (one of her babysitters and the one who has been babysitting her since we moved here) dropped by to give her a present. Maddy gave her a Highschool Musical Hat, "Troy" blanket, and Highschool Musical Bracelet. Maddy is such a sweetheart and Kaylee loves her so much.

Kaylee with all her presents!!

Grandma Johnson gave her a book named "Betsy Buttons" and doll which looks like the doll in the book. It was a special present for Kaylee because Grandma Johnson read the book when she was little and had a doll just like the one above.

Daddy's suprise present was ski gear:a BIG sweatshirt, head warmer, and helmet.

This was Taylor and Nicole's favorite present. They walked around in it all night long.

German Chocolate Cake (This is what she requested, but she only had one piece because she doesn't like cake -CRAZY GIRL!!)

The main present was "Disney Sing It" and "Lips" which are both games for XBOX. The girls had so much fun playing the sing along games. Warren and I had alot of fun also.

Kaylee's favorite song to sing "Fabulous" from Highschool Musical.
Nicole's favorite "Bet on It" from Highschool Musical.


Warren's favorite any of the 80's rock ballads or early 90's hits. He actually does really well on the Nirvana songs. Pretty funny!!

7 comments:

Sue said...

I have a Betsy Buttons book that I love too. How fun Kaylee! We sure hope you had a great birthday!

lori parkhurst said...

I remember about betsy buttons! Glad you had a great birthday!

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday to Kaylee! What a fun party! That cake looked really yummy... but I do like cake.

Shannon said...

Is she really 7? I can't believe it! Happy birthday, Kaylee!

bobbi said...

Happy Birthday, Kaylee!! Can't believe it was soooo long ago that we shared a few birthdays with you!!! Looks like you guys are doing good-- we were just talking about the Ortho Conference in May in Boston-- are you guys going? Matt and I are thinking about it. Let me know--

Robin said...

Happy Birthday Kaylee! You are a darling sweet girl.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

what a fun birthday re-cap! I love that she was excited for bread to take to school. How nice to take her to lunch just the two of you:)