Kaylee was the only one who knew something would be in the stocking. She dug through it finding all of her favorites: gum, lipstick, kitkats, mittens/gloves, stickers, and markers. Once Nicole and Taylor watched Kaylee dig through her stocking, they were more excited about the random BIG sock in their pile.
Nicole was so excited about all the goodies. She did not know where to begin, but when she saw the baby diapers - she SCREAMED!! She loves babies, especially putting diapers on them.
The first thing the girls wanted to play with was their new babies. Luckily, they came with batteries (I can't say the same for future presents to be opened). Kaylee quickly named her baby Mollie and was so excited that it talked and moved. Nicole named her baby Zoey (after her friend) and she soon found out little Zoey goes to the bathroom in her diaper. We had little wet spots all over the carpet all morning, but she had a lot of fun.
Taylor got alot of books this year and especially loved her Elmo and Nemo books.
I remember playing with a Lite Bright when I was young and thought the girls would love it. Kaylee also got her first chapter books: Junie B. Jones. She loves them and reads them every night.
Taylor's favorite presents were a dog that barked and her own little laptop computer.
HAPPY, EXCITED, THANK YOU HUGS!!! Nicole gave Kaylee a laundry hamper and Kaylee was sooooo excited. She has been wanting one to organize her room.
More thank you loves !!
This is what our front room looked like all morning.
All of Kaylee's things (I had no idea she was going to get so much, but lucky her). Her favorites:
Nicole's favorites: makeup, baby Zoey, Highschool Musical hamper, and flashcards.
Kaylee and Uncle John playing Wii!!
It was a great Christmas Day and most importantly the girls loved it!!
4 comments:
sounds like you had a great christmas! Oakley loves Makeup too! that is cute that olie is into it now. I remember when KAylee loved makeup!
i love the blue eye shadow all over the face. what a fun morning documented!
I've been wanting a treadmill but worry about it not being as good as the one at the gym. If you really, really love it, would you mind telling me what kind it is?
It's so fun to read about everyone's holidays. Your girls are so dang cute. I also loved catching up on your family celebrations and your trip to NYC--how fun!!
Post a Comment