
Welcome to our newest family member Alana. Alana and Warren's brother Steve were married in December. Warren, Kaylee, and Nicole flew out to LA to go to the wedding. They had a great time. It was a short trip (just a weekend), but the girls had a wonderful time.

The colors looked absolutely beautiful in the pictures. I wish I could have gone, but I had a good excuse - sweet little Blake. But, I hate missing a party (especially family ones), and this was a big one.

Here are all the beautiful Johnson Grandchildren, all except Taylor and Blake. Kaylee was in heaven holding Nate. She loves him!!


Sweet Alana, welcome to our crazy family. The girls are so excited to have a new Aunt.

While Warren and the girls were in California they went to Disneyland. They had a wonderful time. Kaylee's favorite was the Indiana Jones ride and Nicole loved Space Mountain - although it scared her to death. Nicole is so funny because she really likes to be scared. She will get so nervous before a ride, and than will want to go on the ride over and over again.
1 comment:
I am so annoyed that I still haven't mailed you the pictures. They are in an envelope ready to go. I just wanted to add a little something for Blake...that will be my project for this week. Now that I told you, I am accountable right? It will be there soon.
Post a Comment