Anyways, we decided one day to make up our own pony names and "cutie" mark to describe our talent.
Me - "Harmony Breeze"
I am my favorite color - green and have rainbow colored hair like Rainbow Dash. I also wanted to have orange eyes because I love orange. My cutie mark is a sun because I light up every room - just kidding. I decided to do the sun because I love doing yoga and running in the sun. My name "Harmony" is symbolic of music, harmony through yoga and life, and the "Breeze" is from running. Pretty silly I know - but these are all things I aspire to do. I think it is a pretty cool name "Harmony Breeze." Maybe I should go by that all the time?
Kaylee - "Gracie Note"
Kaylee loves the color purple and desperately wants curly hair. Kaylee's cutie mark is a pair of ballet slippers and musical notes. Kaylee is always writing songs on the piano, singing to random songs, and constantly dancing. She also loves music, and loves dancing. When she was 3 years old in her first ballet class, her teacher told me that Kaylee was so graceful and I should definitely pursue dancing. Here we are 6 years later, and Kaylee is still dancing her little heart out.Nicole - "Splash Dash"

Nicole loves the colors green and blue. She always has her hair in 2 braids and is constantly on the run. Nicole goes through life running and never slowing down, except to take the occasional power nap. Nicole is one of those people who goes through life with a ton of energy. Her absolute favorite thing in life is playing in water, so her cutie mark is a fish. When Nicole was a baby, she would spend forever in the bathtub laughing and giggling. She was the kid at the pool that you had to watch like a hawk because if you didn't, she would jump right into the pool. Infact when she was 4 years old, she jumped into the pool when I wasn't looking. Luckily, I turned around at the perfect time to see her sitting at the bottom of the pool with wide eyes. I jumped in and pulled her out. She was fine, but from that moment on Nicole put her life jacket on in the parking lot. This girl could spend every moment in the water splashing, swimming, jumping, etc.
Taylor - Color ShineTaylor's favorite color is orange. She also love the pony Apple Jack, so she wanted to look like her. Taylor also wanted wings so she could fly. Taylor's cutie mark in a bunch of colored pencils. Taylor is my artist. She loves to draw...on paper, walls, books, receipts, magazines, etc. This girl always need a pencil and some paper. When she was 3 years old, I would bring her with me to my church meetings. She would drive me nuts because she would grab whatever I was writing on and would scribble all over it. It was not good enough for her to have her own, she wanted mine. The other day I was going through some of our books, and I found a stash of paper and pencils. I also found little scribbles all over the pages in the book. We also liked the name "Shine" because Taylor has to accessorize everything with some serious bling.
Seriously, this activity took a couple of hours and the girls had a wonderful time. I think we should all have some alter ego pony name.
No comments:
Post a Comment