Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Budding Artists

I love finding drawings from my girls. Here are a few that I found a couple of days ago:

Nicole's Masterpiece: I can not believe how much Nicole has improved on her drawings. She is getting more and more detailed. This is a picture of her...I love her bright eyes and hat.

Taylor - Taylor is always drawing. She loves to color, paint, play with playdough, and draw. Every where we go she has to have a pen and paper. If I don't bring it for her, she has it in her own purse or she will find whatever she can and draw all over it.

Of course, her picture would not be complete without a picture of a shark attacking something. Poor Taylor...she is always afraid something terrible will happen to her. Today I turned on the TV and there was a scene from World War I. She got the most terrified look on her face, came running towards me, and said, "That won't happen here, Right?! Will Daddy kill all those people so they won't come here?" War is definitely something you cannot explain to a 4 year old. How can I explain something that is hard for me to even understand.

No comments: