Blake Likes: sleeping bundled up, hands by his face, being held, back rubs,
laying on his stomach, sucking on his pacifier, and stretching!!Blake Dislikes:
feet being tickled, when he gets lotion on his body, when his tummy hurts, being cold (especially during baths-he hate baths), oxygen in nose - he uses his sock covered hands to tug on his oxygen until it is out, and than he starts to suck on it because it ends up in his mouth
Mom noticed his dark hair, darker complexion, little mouth, cute little feet, how much he grunts and groans (he always seems so uncomfortable), he is so strong!! I can't believe how much he lifts up his head to check things out. His head is always wiggling around trying to see what is going on. When he is mad, he pulls at his hair and than gets mad because he can't figure out how to let go of his hair. He also gets the hiccups a lot and spits up through his nose - A LOT!! Poor little guy was diagnosed with acid reflux this month and if he is not slightly elevated after eating - stuff comes out everywhere. I actually had to put desitin behind his ears to protect it from all that junk.
feet being tickled, when he gets lotion on his body, when his tummy hurts, being cold (especially during baths-he hate baths), oxygen in nose - he uses his sock covered hands to tug on his oxygen until it is out, and than he starts to suck on it because it ends up in his mouth
Mom noticed his dark hair, darker complexion, little mouth, cute little feet, how much he grunts and groans (he always seems so uncomfortable), he is so strong!! I can't believe how much he lifts up his head to check things out. His head is always wiggling around trying to see what is going on. When he is mad, he pulls at his hair and than gets mad because he can't figure out how to let go of his hair. He also gets the hiccups a lot and spits up through his nose - A LOT!! Poor little guy was diagnosed with acid reflux this month and if he is not slightly elevated after eating - stuff comes out everywhere. I actually had to put desitin behind his ears to protect it from all that junk.
Kaylee first noticed: His eyes go cross-eyed all the time!! and he is ADORABLE"Nicole first noticed: How much she loves to kiss his head!!"
Taylor first noticed: That he cries all the time!"
It was a great first month - Mom spent the entire month sleeping on the couch with him right beside me in his bassinet. I realized that our 12 year old couch was actually pretty comfortable. During this time, I had wonderful help - Pat, Aunt Mollie, and Aunt Jill. Jill was actually his first babysitter!! I was extremely tired, emotional, warn out, happy - you name it, and I felt it.

No comments:
Post a Comment