Monday, May 23, 2011

Easter Sunday and Mother's Day

AN EASTER OUTFIT IS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT SHOES!
Even though it snowed Easter morning and was freezing...
we sacrificed our poor feet for cuteness.

Here is one of those posts about past events!! Easter Sunday and Mother's day were wonderful. I love Easter Sunday and this year Mother's day was fantastic. It is always great, but for some reason I really enjoyed it this year....
Enjoy the pics!!


Does anyone else spend alot of time dying Easter Eggs and than your kids refuse to eat them because they are attached to their pretty eggs? This happens every year at our house. I have to sneak them into things because my girls get so sad when their favorite egg gets eaten. I try to hold on to their "ABSOLUTE" favorite, but it gets kind of stinky after while.

Taylor's favorite egg!

Kaylee's favorite egg...she eventually ate hers because she loves hard boiled eggs.

Nicole's favorite....I have no idea how she got hers so peachy. It was really pretty. I actually had a hard time peeling this one...Is that pathetic or what?

The girls got stuff for swimming this summer...the goggles are always a hit.

Is this the face of a competitor...I think so!

Nicole LOVES this dress. She picked it out in a catalog a couple of months before Easter. Such the perfect colors for Nicole...

Taylor has worn this dress every Sunday since Easter. She loves the beautiful flowers...

This dress was quite the find for us. Kaylee saw it in one of my winter J Crew catalogs and it was $$$$. So I told her that we needed to find something else, but I surprised her with it because it went on sale before Easter. And not just a little sale - a HUGE one. It made her day!! And Kaylee would not be complete without a scarf.


SIlly GIrls...Kaylee picture ready, Taylor with all her accessories (1 purse, 1 ring, 2 bracelets, 1 necklace, 1 flower) and Nicole constantly making us all laugh.


MOTHER'S DAY

So Pretty... I got spoiled with flowers, breakfast, dinner (fajitas..my favorite), presents (including money for shopping), and homemade cards.

My Mother's day was complete when the Dallas Mavericks beat the LA Lakers in a COMPLETE SMASHING!! They didn't just beat them, they KILLED them. Pretty humiliating for the LA Lakers!! Pretty exciting for Mavericks fans who are normally on the other end...

No comments: