Wednesday, February 9, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR TAYLOR!!

My adorable, feisty, SILLY Little Girl is 4!!

WE love our Taylor and she keeps us pretty entertained with her independent remarks, serious facial expressions, teasing, spunky personality. She is very petite, but don't let that fool you. She is full of energy and determination!!

TAYLORISMS - IMAGINE ALL OF THESE WITH A SLIGHT "R" SOUND SPEECH IMPEDIMENT.

- Yesterday, she ran up to me yelling, "I need to go potty." I told her she was 4 years old now and could do it all by herself. She looked at me with her hands on her hips and said, "I not 4 yet. I still 3. Once I blow out my cake, I will be 4 and than I do it by MYSELF!!"

- "It's my birthday!! You do what I say." (Says this with a HUGE smile on her face)

- "MOM. You not doing it!!" (This is what she says every time she asks for something and if you don't do it right away...this is what I hear. Patience is something we are working towards!)

- When she is sad, she starts naming off everyone she loves. "I need my Mama, Papa, Dada, Colie, Kelee, Coco, Etc...)

- "I don't like you snow. You are mean!!" she said this after she fell on some ice. If something bad happens to someone or herself, she will name the object that did the offending, and will get very upset with it.

- "I need LUVS!!" she reaches out her arms and once you reach her, she collapses into your arms!!

- "I really need to put on my jammies and need my blanky and Ruffy." She will put on her jammies in the middle of the day because she wants to be snuggled or is exhausted.

- "Mom. Don't I look pretty." She says this ALL the time while she swirls around in a tutu or any dress.

- When she is not quite sure of something or wants to persuade you to share her opinion , she will tilt her head and say in a questioning voice, something like "It's not too cold outside, and look Mom, I have long sleeves. I don't need a jacket." (**Smile with a little twinkle in her eyes) Or "I not too tired, just a little tired. So I not need to go to bed." (Once again, smile with a little twinkle in her eyes. )


WE LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL THAT KEEPS US ON OUR TOES!! Couldn't imagine my life without her spunky, sensitive, sweet self!!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Those are cute little Taylorisms. She is a cute girl! They are all growing up so fast!