Sunday, February 6, 2011

9 YEAR OLD WISDOM


In honor of Kaylee's birthday (which was a couple of weeks ago), here are 9 random things from my 9 year old and her GREAT wisdom

1) Why do you like having your own room?
So I can have privacy from "them" (she says this as she tilts her head towards her 2 sisters who are busy playing school)

2) What is your favorite movie and why?
Harry Potter 2 because it is scary. Well, it's not really scary...it's wizardy...it's magic!!

3) What is something "crazy" that people eat?
Spaghetti cause it is disgusting!!

4) What is your favorite scripture story and why?

The story when Jesus heals all those sick people, the lepers or something. And only 1 says thank you. It is cool because He can heal them.

5) Name one of the Presidents of the United States. Why do we have a President?
I don't know. I wasn't alive with any of them (Really Kaylee??) I mean I wasn't alive during any of the really old ones. Alright...George Washington was a president.
(Laughing hysterically) The President tells us to eat!! And tells us to do the right things, like follow the laws.
6) Why do you have to learn your division and multiplication facts?
Because you can learn math and cause you can do things that show up in life.

7) What do you want to be when you grow up?
A Kindergarten Teacher because I can work with itty, bitty, tiny peoples. And help people with speech problems or other thing-a-ma-bob-ies.

8) Why can people be so mean to each other?
People are mean to them and so they are mean right back because they get their feelings hurt.

9) Why do we have chores?
So the house is clean and no, I don't like doing them

1 comment:

Emma Jo said...

I love interviewing little people. What a cutie!