I am slowly catching up on my blogging from the summer. I just found all of these pictures from July when Jill and TJ came to my parents house. I love when we get together. The cousins play all day and at night, my siblings and I stay up late talking, watching movies, and playing Poker.

Love this cute guy - JJ loves the water and has the BEST smile.

Abby, Madison, Kaylee, and Nicole - So fun to have girl cousins close in age. Madison will be 12 very soon, but she does such a great job playing with her younger cousins.

Uncle T and Tyler. Beware of Uncle TJ in the pool. You could get thrown VERY far.

The Splash Park was a hit at our pool. Even when it is freezing cold, Nicole will run through the water.


I don't think I would stand under this buckets of
FREEZING water for anything. Not even money!! Well...maybe.

Great-Grandma McVey came for part of the time. It is always nice to have her around interacting with all of her great-grandchildren - Jaydn, Jaxson, Taylor, Kaylee, Jonah, Nicole, and JJ. (Nicole is so
tan. I can say that looking back on this picture...WOW!! )

Nicole loves babies, and Jonah is her favorite. She has even named one of her babies Jonah.

I don't get many of these, so thank you to whomever took this picture. When did my Kaylee get so old?

Kaylee and Abby are best buds. They are SO much alike and only 3 months apart in age.

On one of our many walks Kaylee found a snake skin. They were pretty fascinated with it. Aunt Mollie wasn't too thrilled. She hates snakes...ALOT!!



Me and my girls....

TJ with his kiddos. Madison, Robbie, Abby, and Tyler. He has one more Parker, but he stayed home with Mom.

This is a very typical shot of Jill with her young ones. I have always loved Jill's laugh. She looks beautiful!! (I wish you could see but 2 of her kids have on casts. Jaxson and Jaydn both broke their arms...Jill is quite the trooper.)


Taylor fell in love with these frog boots from Target. She wore them everyday during the late summer and loved to wear them with her swimsuit. She is just so darn CUTE!!
1 comment:
I just love seeing all these lovely people from my "youth" with kids and being happy and having fun. I love the McVeys!!
Post a Comment