I LOVE HALLOWEEN!! This year my parents came down to join in the festivities. We had pumpkin pancakes for breakfast (YUM!!!), made Monster Pizza for dinner, and went trick or treating. This was the first year Kaylee asked to go trick or treating with her friends, so we arranged a time to meet with her friends, and Warren and I walked behind with Nicole. The weather was not too bad this year, a little cold - but no snow!! It was a FUN time.

We bought some pizza dough from an awesome pizza place by our house and the girls loved watching Warren toss it up in the air.


All ready to trick or treat!!

MY MERMAID PRINCESS:
Taylor was a Mermaid Princess. I didn't like any of the Arial Costumes, so we found one that looked like a Mermaid. When we were at the store, I would hold various dresses up and Taylor would say, "NO. Mermaid!!" When I found this dress, I held it up and Taylor shouted,"MERMAID!!" She loved it!! It sparkled, was blue, and most importantly....Taylor said it was "my mermaid."
She looked BEAUTIFUL!! After we bought the dress, we were looking in her princess book and Taylor showed me the picture of her mermaid dress. When Arial turns into a human, she wears a blue dress on her date with the prince. She informed me that this was her dress, so she was Arial, as a human. We also sprayed her hair a purplish color (because that is what we had) so she could look more Arial. Now she wants to wear this where ever we go....

MY PUNK ROCKER...Nicole wanted to be like Hannah Montana, but not Hannah Montana...So she decided to be a ROCKER. She loved her green and purple hair!! Her favorite accessory was her Hannah Montana shoes. The best thing about this costume...all the clothes are reusable. Probably not together next time...or maybe we will. I think she looks adorable- About 8 weeks before Halloween, Kaylee came busting through my bedroom door at 6am shouting, "I know what I am going to be for Halloween. I am going to be a Salsa Dancer." The night before, we had watched an episode of "So you Think you Can Dance," and Kaylee fell in love with Janette (a salsa dancer). SHE FELT PRETTY SPECIAL because she was the only Salsa Dancer we saw.

She loved her new shoes - they had to be High Heels because a Salsa Dancer would be wearing High Heel shoes!!
The next morning we dumped out our Halloween candy and got rid of the YUCKY candy. We also did a little trading.
This is what Taylor had for breakfast...4 suckers and pancakes. YUM!! She searched through her bag, got all of the suckers, unwrapped them all, and took turns licking each one. I gave her about 15 minutes to eat the suckers and when the timer went off, they had to go in the trash. When the timer went off, she marched herself to the trashcan, and took one last lick of each sucker before she threw it away. SHE LOVES SUCKERS...AND THEY WERE ALL GONE IN A MATTER OF 15 MINUTES.






1 comment:
Your group of trick or treaters was my favorite! I wanted to hug you all!
Post a Comment