Since the first day of fall has passed and it has already SNOWED, I finally decided to post the pictures from our eventful summer. Here we go....
WE WENT CAMPING
GIRLS CAMP -
I went to my first Young Women's Camp!! It was such a WONDERFUL experience...and I am so glad I was able to be with these great girls!!!
Here we are!! All the Stake Beehives...FUN TIMES!!
Nothing like girl's camp songs...
Stake Leaders....It was so fun working with these fantastic gals!!
Our FANTASTIC YCL's ....We could not have done it without these girls!!
THIS IS WHAT WE DID A LOT OF THE TIME....LAUGH, LAUGH, LAUGH!!
WARD CAMP OUT:
We only went camping once as a family - the ward campout. But, it was alot of fun and the girls really enjoyed it. Every time I go, I think to myself, "Why don't we do this more often? It is alot of fun."
WE WENT 4-WHEELING
Warren finally found a 4-wheeler for the girls and it is so much fun.

This was the first year we could go on family rides. Warren had a BLAST riding with Nicole and Kaylee following him on her motorcycle.

Taylor enjoys walking around playing with all the random things around...especially trees. She also likes to go on rides with Dad.
Taylor likes to pretend to ride the "cycle." Her friend Jake was not too thrilled to ride in the back.
He was a lot happier in the front seat making his motorcycle noises.
Kate and Kaylee went around singing some of their silly, made up songs. Here is alittle sampling..
You get the best of motorcycles
Every size, every shape, every color
When riding it can be kind of fun,
as long as you are always very careful
Riding motorcycles is so FUN
As long as you are OKAAAAAAA
You get the best of motorcycles
You get to ride everywhere
Do, da, do, da, do dear
You get the best of motorcycles
Mix all together and ya know you get the best of motorcycles

Oh, Nicole. She loves dirt...

Look at that face...so DIRTY !!


BUGS!!! Taylor hates bugs...she freaks out when they touch her and talks about it for a long time.

Our good friends the Bartons came to visit and we had to ride motorcycles. They have 3 little boys and our girls love doing stuff with them.

Warren loves to dump water on the girl's head to cool them off.
GOOD FRIENDS!!
KAYLEE LEARNED HOW TO RIDE HER MOTORCYCLE WITHOUT TRAINING WHEELS!!

Kaylee's favorite place to ride is through the trees. She fell off once and ran into a tree. A few tears were shed, but she still rides through those trees.
WE WENT WATERSKIING
Kaylee learned how to wake-board and water-ski this year. Her prize for wake-boarding was a brand new pair of shoes (This is what she requested...just like her mom!!)

Kaylee was not very thrilled about water skiing. It made her very nervous, but she did it to earn a brand new bike.


Kaylee ROCKED!! By the end of the summer, she was quite the show off. She loves it!!
THE WONDERFUL PRIZE..A BRAND NEW BIKE!

Now, guess who loves to waterski...

Nicole loves the water and does a great job hanging on to the knee board.


Nicole pulls the silliest faces..

Such a BEAUTIFUL gal...love that smile !!
Warren is so happy on the boat and we are so grateful for his Mom who was so kind to give us her old boat. It took us awhile to get it working...alot of trips to the lake to have the boat not work, but once it started to work - WE WERE SO HAPPY!!


Nicole's favorite thing to do is to be thrown into the lake.
WE WENT TO THE POOL
Best Buds!!




Little Miss Princess...she needs her purse.

Nicole loves her "Hannah"


Kaylee took swim lessons this summer where she learned the different strokes. Her favorite is back stroke, and freestyle. Butterfly just makes her laugh, because it is "so hard.")
That is it...on to FALL!!


7 comments:
Oh my goodness, it looks so fun! all of it!! Your girls are darling and you and Warren are darling and I love your fun activities and cute swim suits and dirty faces and 4 wheelers and tiny motorcycles and everything!
Such a great summer! Can I be in your family and you will take me ATVing and boating, and camping! Yay!
You were absolutely wonderful at camp. I was much happier and peaceful when you were there. You lit up the entire camp!
Looks like you had a great summer. All the activities look like so much fun!
It does look like a great summer. I love to see all the pictures!
Oh Kim, It looks like you guys had a fun time. I really wanted to go to girls camp this summer but I was release before they left. What happened to your hand?
Love all your pictures! I miss summer already!!!
That picture of Hannah and Nicole is so cute. So the next time they are off school, we'll have Nicole over.
Post a Comment