Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday WARREN

Saturday was Warren's birthday and we were out of town, so here is a quick shoutout to the BEST GUY in the world.
35 Reasons I love this guy: (In no particular order)
1. He cares about me.
2. Sometimes, I am the only one that understands him. Makes me feel pretty special!!
3. I trust him.
4. He is a great Dad and loves to spend time with the girls.
5. I can run my fingers through his hair - I like his hair alot!!
6. He is a swimmer and pretty impressive!!!
7. I love how our hands fit together.
8. I love his strong, muscular hands.
9. He has got a very handsome smile. LOVE IT!!
10. Nice, BIG shoulders. Perfect for me to lay my head on.
11. He can't sit still. He is always doing something.
12. He knows everything. I am not exaggerating. He can fix everything and if he can't, he will learn how.
13. He thinks I look the best when my hair is in a bun and I have frizzies everywhere.
14. He helps with the girls when I am busy.
15. He thinks I have a BEAUTIFUL singing voice.
16. He sends me texts saying "Love you. Hope you're having a good day."
17. He puts up with my moods - the best he can, because believe me - I am MOODY!!
18. He isn't Moody. Thank Goodness.
19. He has a wity sense of humor.
20. He is an excellent teacher.
21. Could care less how he looks - doesn't feel the need to impress anyone. Very secure in himself.
22. Love his BROWN eyes.
23. Loves his Mom.
24. Loves his Dad and considers him one of his best friends.
25. He has great friends.
26. I feel safe when he is around.
27. Loves my cooking and appreciates it.
28. Thinks I am talented and creative.
29. He loves books.
30. Loves the gospel and honors the priesthood.
31. Does what I ask - and that is so important.
32. His crooked smile when he thinks something is funny.
33. He cries in movies (THE FUNNY ONES. He laughs so hard and I love when he laughs)
34. He is patient.
35. He loves me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. LOVE YOU!!

9 comments:

Robin said...

Happy Birthday Warren!

#36 - Wonderful orthodontist!

Marianne said...

Happy Birthday, Warren!

Great list, Kim. :o)

Anonymous said...

oh yeah!!! happy birthday warren! we are excited for you

Sue said...

Happy Birthday Warren! I love you and love your family. Those are 35 great things about you...and another, you are a great brother!

bobbi said...

Happy Birthday, Warren!! Kim, sorry to hear about your foot-- take it easy and you'll be back running in no time! Way to be an athlete!!!!!!!!!

Tamzen Fleming said...

Cute. Warren is a great guy! We are glad to know you guys!

R A C H A E L said...

Happy Belated Birthday Warren!

I am impressed by you on a regular basis. Your wife brags about you a lot. Rightfully So.

I think you should put on there 'Good Friend'. Warren is the first person Damon thinks to call when we want to chill with friends.

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Sweet post! Aren't husbands the best? :)

So sorry about your foot - I'm impressed at how much you work out! I'm game for getting together - I'd love to see Emily before I leave too - maybe we could all get together?

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

Since I've never met him, it was fun to get to know him through the list:)