I am done and anxious to start the next. When I told Kaylee I was done, she said, "Good. Now you can play with us and dance with us." Well, I hope I can Kaylee because I now need to find out what happens -AHHHHHH!!!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
SO PROUD KIM! I'm impressed how you can focus, read do the kids thing naps and still do awesome at your new calling! Glad it's over for you and that you can enjoy the movie with family coming!
7 comments:
SO PROUD KIM! I'm impressed how you can focus, read do the kids thing naps and still do awesome at your new calling! Glad it's over for you and that you can enjoy the movie with family coming!
Still not reading it!! :) lol
This is exactly why I haven't started the series. Glad you like it.
The second was the worst one. Just skip to the 3rd. Trust me, it ruins Bella for you...
Now, the rest of the series!!
If you're like me it will not end until you are all the way through...and then you'll want to read them again!!
So.....what did you think? I have to say that # 2 was my favorite and I read it in a day or so while Dave was in Moab.
Post a Comment