Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I am in hiding!!

Sorry - no one will hear from me for awhile. I am reading "Twlight" and it is getting really good - so I am officially in hiding!! I need to finish before the movie comes out. My children might suffer and my husband might wonder where I have disappeared too, but I am OKAY with that. See ya in a few days.

7 comments:

Jen and Kent said...

A few days??? If I were a beating girl, I would bet that you will stay up way too late and finish it by 3am!! I thought for sure you had already read it. How did you hold out so long under all the peer preasure????

Jen and Kent said...

I didn't mean beating girl...betting girl!!

Nancy said...

Twilight took me less than 24 hours. I couldn't put it down. Same with the 2nd book. I just finished the 3rd book last night. It took me longer, more distractions I guess. Each book I've had to stay up into the weee hours of the morning to finish. They are addicting. I said I would never read them. Bah.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

I'm seeing the movie friday night with friends and I am so excited...I think it LOOKS like they did a great job with the movie.

Robin said...

Let us know if you like Jacob or Edward. I like Roland, but would set my daughter up with Jacob.

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

I know - these books are soooo addicting! I would always be exhausted the morning after reading them because I could NEVER put them down!!

R A C H A E L said...

It won't take you a couple days. Its a fast read, and very entertaining.