
This week the girls picked their pumpkins from our first pumpkin patch in our backyard. The girls loved it and they had their eyes on certain ones while they were growing all season.



Taylor loved the pumpkins and kept giving them "oves" which are kisses.
I kept telling myself I had no reason to go to a pumpkin patch because we had our own, but the oppotunity came and I could not pass it up. There is something about the hay rides, big field, and hunt that the girls and I enjoy. So we went even though we had our own already. I told the girls they could pick one pumpkin - the special one!!
The whole reason we went - the tractor ride.

Taylor kept backing up to sit on the pumpkins - sooooo funny.
Where there is dirt -you will find Nicole.



Taylor loved the pumpkins and kept giving them "oves" which are kisses.
I kept telling myself I had no reason to go to a pumpkin patch because we had our own, but the oppotunity came and I could not pass it up. There is something about the hay rides, big field, and hunt that the girls and I enjoy. So we went even though we had our own already. I told the girls they could pick one pumpkin - the special one!!
The whole reason we went - the tractor ride.
Where there is dirt -you will find Nicole. You can always count on Nicole to get flithy.
The best part about a pumpkin patch -the yummy treat afterwards - Blue, Bubble Gum ice cream. Gross. Sometimes you have to let things go and when you are on a fun outing, food is one of the first to go. And, by the way - I totally forgot to wash Nicole's hands after she played in the dirt. After about a minute I realized, and quickly pulled out a wipe. I wonder how dirt and Ice cream taste.
Of course, Taylor got cookies and cream. She loves cookies and Mom does too - so, guess who got the share with Mom?
Here was the lucky one that came home with us.
Fun was had by all and we now have more than enough pumpkins.
5 comments:
holly cow - SO impressed that you grew these...and the pumpkins too!
I used to like the blue bubble gum ice cream (as a kid.) Now it looks gross. Maybe I've eaten too much gelato.
I'm very jealous that you had your own pumpkin patch. I will have to try and plant the seeds this year.
You really are a gardener. I love the picture of Taylor with the garden pumpkins.
How fun. You'll have to help me with my garden next summer!
Post a Comment