Wednesday, June 4, 2008

An obsession - already!!

Our little Taylor has 2 obsessions - can you guess what they are from the pictures?


SHE LOVES SHOES AND CHOCOLATE!!! All day long she follows me around with shoes in her hands. She begs me to put them on, take them off, and than put them back on. She digs through the shoe basket constantly and loves to give me my shoes. She also loves chocolate. One day I was upstairs and Taylor was being very quiet. I went downstairs to find her by the kitchen cabinets digging her hands in the chocolate chips. She had it all over!! You would think I would put them up high so she wouldn't get into them again, but no - I didn't. So, after every meal she would walk over to the cabinet, pull out the chocolate chips, tear open the ziploc bags, and chow down. After a few times, I learned and they are now up high. But, who can resist such a cute face. She still gets her chocolate fix, but now it is alittle more supervised.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

She has great taste already!! A girl after my own heart!

Anonymous said...

she's truly a girl!!!! Just starting early on the whole chocolate thing huh?

Sue said...

Kim...Taylor reminds me of Allie. Maybe they can get together and play "shoes" this summer.
Sue

R A C H A E L said...

Awww, she gets the shoes fettish from Mommy, and the chocolate fix from Daddy. How sweet! (Warren is still hording sees chocolate right?)

Abby said...

Those girls are gorgeous. I completely understand both obsessions and pass no judgement!

Clinesville said...

Those are my two favorite things too!

Robin said...

This things will bring darling Taylor great joy her whole life!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

a girls gotta have her shoes...oh yeah, and chocolate