Monday, May 12, 2008

"I'm or years old"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR LITTLE OLIE!!!
She was quite the screamer when she was born.


I love it when they sleep and Nicole was a good sleeper,
sleeping through the night after about 3 weeks.


Nicole loved to sleep with her hands by her face.

Her first smile at about 4 weeks old. This is when I noticed her little dimple.

First visit to the emergency room when she was 5 months old. Fell and hit her head. All the nurses loved her because she was so smiley.

I love those BIG blue eyes!!

She has got the BEST smile!!


Nicole loved to paint her entire body, including her face.

Quite the little poser for pictures.

This is when we noticed how much she looks like my sister Mollie. She no longer has to wear glasses, atleast for now.

Our little Nicole is now 4 years old or as she says "Or years old." She had a great day and loved her toys. Mom was alittle weird all day realizing her daughter was now 4, but seeing how excited Nicole was made it alot better. Don't be surprised when you read what she got for her birthday - she loves cars. Anyways, she got a Barbie Car, monster truck, train, and ABC magnets that sing and say their sound. For her birthday dinner, she requested macaroni and cheese, cheetos, and soda. She also loved her strawberry/raspberry cake with Dora on the top. She probably spit on half of it as she blew the candles out, but Warren marked the contaminated zone and we ate off the other side.

Nicole is such a sweetheart and we love her a ton. She is so loving, funny, and caring. This past year has been full of doctor visits (broken arm, stiches, dislocated arm, speech therapists, glasses, and developmental specialists), potty training success, improvement in her speech, first time waterskiing and snowskiing, and new friendships. I can't wait to see what the coming year brings us.

14 comments:

Hans and Michelle said...

She is one beautiful gal.

Emily said...

I loved seeing some highlights of Nicole's life. She's always been such a sweet, adorable girl. Happy Birthday Nicole!

lori parkhurst said...

Happy birthday Olie we sure do love you and your sweet personality. Hope you liked Aunt Sue and my happy birthday song to you! We are so happy you are our niece and cousin!

R A C H A E L said...

I can't get over how striking she is. She looks like her mommy. The photo of her on the beach should be on a cute baby magazine or something... Happy Birthday Nicole!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday cute girl!!!!! (a little late) We love you!

Rachel said...

Wow! I can't believe she is four. I love that she is so tough and loves to play with cars, and yet so cute and sweet. I also think she has a contagious laugh, how fun!

Robin said...

Nicole is one tough little princess. Such a doll. Happy Birthday Beautiful Nicole!

Jen and Kent said...

We LOVE Olie!! I hope she had a fantastic day. She is such a sweetheart!

Steve & Paula Leishman said...

Ok, so last night I said Taylor doesn't look like the other girls.. well, a couple of those pictures looked very much like Taylor. Nicole really is a doll and I'm glad she had a great b-day!!

jenn and flay said...

She must be the most beautiful child ever. What a precious little thing she was. She was a stunning baby. And that is the most purple newborn picture I have ever seen! Happy Birthday to one fun little girl.

Marianne said...

Happy Birthday Nicole!

I loved seeing all of those pics. What a doll!

Let's hope this year is less eventful in the medical department.

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday Nicole!!

MaryAnn said...

Happy birthday Nicole! I loved the baby pictures - what a beautiful girl!

Liz said...

Happy Birthday, Nicole! What an amazingly beautiful and fun little girl! I love her spunk!