Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Disappointed Fan

All I can say is "I am one sad fan." Those of you who know me really well, know I am a huge Dallas Mavericks fan. I don't know why, but I am. Maybe its because I secretly wish I could play basketball, but with my lack of skills with a basketball - that will NEVER happen. So, instead of playing - I watch. Warren and I lived in Dallas for 4 years while he was in dental school and we went to alot of the games. This is when I discovered how much I like to watch basketball. Anyways, the past couple of years have been pretty disappointing and embarrassing. They have lost critical post season games and I have watched every single one. Well, yesterday they lost again and the season is over. Their coach Avery Johnson was also fired and I really liked him. Needless to say, I am one disappointed fan. But, I guess there is always next year.

2 comments:

R A C H A E L said...

How funny! You must have posted this when I was commenting on your other post! Yeah, I felt bad for you, mainly because they fired their hot coach...That is one fine black man...

Marianne said...

I feel your pain! It really stinks to watch your team lose. We're Jazz fans at our house and we're crossing our fingers that they can beat the Rockets and stay in the playoffs.

Here's to hoping that next year is better for the Mavs!