Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Fun in the Sun

This past weekend, the weather was absolutely beautiful. It was warm-above 70 degrees. We went with a group of friends 4-wheeling. We were so dirty after the day, but the girls had alot of fun riding the motorcycles and quad. Warren and I went on a quick ride together on the quad and he helped me figure it out.

I stalled a few times, including one time on a hill where I started rolling backwards. Luckily, Warren was with me and helped me stop it from rolling backwards. Kaylee is getting more comfortable on her motorcycle and Nicole loves to ride on the back of the bikes with her friends.


Taylor just hung out under the canopy and luckily she was content in her pack in play. I couldn't believe how red her hair was when I looked back at the pictures. Who new her hair had that much red in it.

Anyways, it was a fun time-but I have spring fever BIG TIME. I go into the stores and I see swimsuits, tank tops, bright colors, and patio furniture. I am so ready for warmer weather and the stores are not helping.
The next day we had a blizzard. We went from the 70s to windy, cold, icy, and snowy. The weather here is crazy. As people say, "If you don't like the weather-blink and it will change."

4 comments:

lori parkhurst said...

Sounds like you had a blast. Can't believe TAylor was content in her pack n play that is great!!
lori

Hans and Michelle said...

Her hair is really red. Wow. I would have never believed you if I didn't see the picture myself. Cute and lucky girl!

The Titmi said...

Fun! I can't beleive it changes that drastic!

bobbi said...

Matt wants to get four wheelers, but I am scared of them! It looks really fun for the family, though. Why did you guys decide to get Kaylee the bike instead of a four wheeler? Just wondering... It's so fun to keep in touch with your family through the blogs!