Saturday, February 9, 2008

Our Little "Olie"

Little Nicole is busy, busy. She loves her sisters and tries to be very helpful, especially with Taylor. Her favorite thing to do is play with babies, pretend play school and house. Nicole loves going to speech with her Speech Therapist Carla. They play for 30 minutes on Thursday and Friday. Carla is teaching her sign language and how to speak up. She also has a few imaginary friends named Heidi, Bo Bo, and Dora. I find her on the stairs reading books to her babies and Heidi atleast 3 times a day. Last week, Nicole decided to jump into the pool without her life jacket. I turned around and there she was bright eyed, under the water. Luckily, a friend was in the pool and he reached over to pull her up. Rightly so, she was pretty upset and scared. We will try swimming again today, and I hope she does all right. Nicole keeps us pretty busy and on our toes, but we love her spirit and sense of humor.

2 comments:

jenn and flay said...

She is such a beautiful little girl. She is so photogenic too.

lori parkhurst said...

I love my little olie. I love her sweet laugh and love of babies. She was holding Aspen tonight and laughing with Oakley. They had a blast together!