These girls are the best of friends. They love to play all sorts of games. Right now they are playing Dragon Fairies. This is a new game where they are fairies riding around on dragons. They also play games like:
- People who get lost in a Elven World full of dragons, fairies, and elves
- Magical Power Land - Kaylee can do anything with water and turn into a mermaid. Taylor can turn into a fairy and shoot out poisonous butterflies that kill bad guys. Nicole can turn into a giant owl and fly over the bad guys to scare them to death.
- Lost Princesses who try and get home
- People who live in the jungle and they have to find things they can make into a home. They have a lot of pet animals and they have to take care of them.
Taylor and Kaylee get all dressed up in various outfits and Nicole always asks, "Can I play if I am wearing pants?" Nicole is not one to dress up, but she loves to play the games as long as she can wear her pants.
Here is one example of the girls imagination. They could not find any crowns, so they made some out of beads, aluminum foil, and hair clips.
Taylor seems to carry her imagination into her daily outfits. She has to get dressed up "BY HERSELF!!" I have one rule. On school days and Sundays, Mommy gets to help her select. I normally pick out 3 outfits and she can choose from those. She also wants to do her own hair, and the same rule applies. I get to help on Sunday and school days.
As Taylor asks..well she actually tells me, "Mom this matches because it is pink."
Here is our beautiful bride with her horse Coco.
Taylor has tied my scarf around her head for beautiful long hair and her jammie dress makes a wonderful long skirt.
This looks to me like some sort of orphan Annie outfit because the girls also love to play "Annie." But unfortunately, this is an outfit that they wore all day long. I don't have the heart to tell them to change because they feel so proud of themselves when they pick out a new outfit. It is one of those things I let go. I have more important things to worry about...like making sure they even have clean clothes to wear.
No comments:
Post a Comment