Friday, May 11, 2012


8 years ago today my sweet little Nicole joined our family.  I was so excited to see her dark brown hair and beautiful eyes!  She was the sweetest baby and fit right into our family.  Here are 8 things I love about Nicole...Our Olie!  


1. She loves everyone unconditionally.


2.   She has an excitement for life.



3. She works hard to accomplish everything she does.


4. She has a smile that could light up any room.


 5. She loves the water...and pushing people into water, or spraying them with water, or accidentally falling into water. 


6. She is always ready to play or take a good nap.


 7. You may have to remind her a few times to do something, but she is so apologetic when she realizes that she forgot.  As she says, "Oh, darn it.  I sorry.  I forgot."



8. She is not a quitter, and don't ever tell her she can't do it.  She wants to try and be a part. 


 We love you Beautiful Nicole!!  

No comments: