Since this is our only boy, so many people have asked us "Who does he look like?" I would have to say he is a pretty good mix of everyone. He definitely belongs to our family!!
What do you think? Who does Blakers look like?
Warren
Kim
Kaylee
Taylor
Nicole
Blake
I think he is a pretty good mix...I would have to say for a family of beautiful little girls, he is definitely a handsome little boy.
He is a good mix of you all. Isn't that funny? He is super cute though, and I have to say, you were a cute baby too! A whole lot of cuteness in that post...
2 comments:
He is a good mix of you all. Isn't that funny? He is super cute though, and I have to say, you were a cute baby too!
A whole lot of cuteness in that post...
I can never tell. I found myself saying "oh yeah, totally like them" at almost every picture. But you're right, he sure is handsome.
Post a Comment