Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I know it was a month ago, BUT

MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS!!

We had a great Christmas. It was a big day because it was Blake's first day at church making his grand appearance. The girls woke up at 6:30, and hung out with Warren and I in our bedroom. We talked to them about how excited they were and Warren teased them telling them things like, "I think I am going to take a quick shower before we go downstairs," or "We should go make our beds and clean our rooms before we make a bigger mess." The girls were cracking up and very patient with him. Needless to say, we eventually made it downstairs and the girls had such a great morning.

First of all - on Christmas Eve we did our little nativity. This year we had a perfect baby Jesus. Kaylee as usual was our angel, and Taylor finally got to be Mary. Nicole was a Very Wise Woman.

Here are the yummy cookies for Santa!!

Warren had to tease them one last time by making them pose for a picture at the top of the stairs.

Kaylee was so excited when she got this book on "How to Draw Buildings." She really wants to be an architect and she was thrilled. But, her 2 absolute favorite gifts were "Calamity Jane" and "A Night with the King" -2 excellent movies!!

Taylor desperately wanted an orange kitty from Santa. She loves her "Kitty" and all of her "My Little Ponies."

Nicole finally got her silly hat and "Apple Jack." Nicole is one of the most grateful kiddos I know. Whenever she would open a present, she would get so excited, run over to the giftgiver, and say "OHHHHH. Thank you so much!!" She is so animated!!

Blake's first Christmas was a HIT. He was awake for this picture and than fell right back to sleep.

I love the mess after Christmas. Warren was busy taking apart the TV because we got an XBOX kinnect and the girls were ready to Dance, Dance, Dance.


Taylor wanted to wear this outfit to church, but we talked her out of it. She loved her beautiful new sweater with ruffles, her new ballet outfit, and necklace. Of course, kitty was a part of the entire day.

Surprisingly, this was one of the biggest hits - a huge container of Polly Pocket dolls. Inside there was a total of 6 polly pockets with all sorts of outfits. The girls spent a couple of hours deciding which doll and which outfit they wanted. They love putting on fashion shows with their polly pockets.


Here is my gifts from the girls - Taylor gave me a plate with a picture of her and I under a beautiful rainbow, Kaylee gave me a cutting board with one of masterpieces, and Nicole gave me 2 hot pads with one of her masterpieces.

Here I am with me kiddos - right after church!

Here is the entire Johnson Clan - including Lamb. (If you look really closely, Taylor is wearing her swimsuit under her church dress. Looks like I let that one slip by me...oh well)

1 comment:

Emma Jo said...

I love the swimsuit under the dress, classic! and I have to say, Apple Jack was my favorite My Little Pony when I was little.