Nicole hangs on to a lose tooth forever. She will do everything she can to keep it in her mouth. She refuses to eat certain food by asking me, "Is this hard?" and will not let anyone touch it. She lost her last tooth while she was eating a hamburger. While she was eating it, she smiled at me and she had blood in her mouth. I said, "Hey, Nicole. I think you lost your tooth." She touched her mouth, started to laugh, and started to look every where for it. She had swallowed it...Because of this experience, she finally let Warren pull her most recent loose tooth.
She didn't even cry. I love those toothless smiles. She has another loose tooth, and she is back to her old ways. No one is allowed to look, touch, or even come close. We will see if she swallows another.
No comments:
Post a Comment