As I was in the hospital, my friends brought me magazines and I read a lot. I read a lot about Halloween, candy, tricks, festive food and treats, and pumpkins. Every year, I hate carving pumpkins. It makes a mess and I am never patient enough to get all the goo out. This year we decorated the pumpkins with vampire teeth, googly eyes, and fake blood. Next year, we might use Mr. Potato head objects. I will have more time next year to get more things, so we will see if my creative brain will work better next year.
Here are the girl's pumpkins with the things Pat could find in short notice:

Kaylee's needed glasses like Harry Potter

Nicole wanted the pig nose, bat shaped eyes, and blood running down. I am not surprised Nicole chose to make her pumpkin scary...

Taylor wanted her pumpkin to have a beard!!


Halloween Tradition - Monster Pizza
(Thank you Kaylee for helping mom remember...my brain was a little worn out)

Taylor the Mermaid (Once again Taylor is someone with red hair)

Kaylee - Miss Ballerina

Nicole - Tinkerbell (The wig didn't last very long because sweet Nicole can not be still)

I love Halloween! It honestly is one of my favorite holidays. It is fun and not stressful. I am so grateful I was able to be with the girls this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment