Sunday, June 5, 2011

What to do when the weather stinks..

Yes...that is snow!! It is a little bit of snow, but in the middle of May it snowed. WHAT?!
The weather is being crazy...hail, snow, wind, rain, cold, hot, fires, etc.
So what do we do here when the weather is AWFUL:

WE SWIM...INSIDE



Make a diving board and pretend that we are diving into a silky waterfall

HAVE FUN WITH SCARFS...

When I was young, I put skirts on my head to make my hair extra long. My girls tied scarfs together and tied them to their head. It made me realize, I have ALOT of scarfs.

Maybe too many scarfs. Maybe a slight obsessions!

PLAY FAIRIES, AND BE CREATIVE

Kaylee decided to design a fairy house. Lately, she has been wanting to be a general contractor or interior designer when she grows up. So, this little girls loves to design homes and use her creative mind to good use.

Taylor dresses up almost everyday, but this is an example of her wearing a "normal" outfit. I thought she was dressing up to play a fairy game, but she put this outfit together "all by herself" and declared this is not a dressup.

1 comment:

Emma Jo said...

Snow in May is just cruel.