Friday, April 15, 2011

Your Invited

My girls love to put on plays and recitals. A couple of weeks ago, we were invited to attend a Dance about Fairies.

I love seeing Daddy's with their little girls. Warren is very good at tying the little strings on ballet shoes.


Nicole likes to get all of her babies ready to watch the recital and would rather sit and watch the performance with her babies.

The recital was fun to watch. I always love watching these girls dance and play together.

Taylor's outfit cracked me up. She didn't want to wear a leotard. She wanted to wear her favorite PJ top with her favorite underwear. The underwear was covered up by a baby diaper coverup, so she could be "modest." I don't know where she finds the diaper coverups, but I find her wearing them all the time. She thinks they are shorts.

Kaylee is extremely graceful when she dances and enjoys music. I love watching her!


Having a house full of girls is a lot of fun. I remember putting on plays for my family and it is fun watching the girls do the same thing.

1 comment:

Cristina said...

My sisters and I used to do the same thing! How cute that your girls do it too!!