So, I think I will be back for alittle while, well atleast until summer when life seems to get even more crazy...
Here are some quick pictures and updates of my CRAZY girls!!
1) This is Nicole's favorite thing to do - act like she is Dead. I know. It is pretty morbid, but she is using this silly thing to her advantage. For example, "Hey Nicole. It is time to go to bed. " BANG!! Nicole collapses to the floor, her tongue hanging out to one side, and her body is completely limp. She has died on us again and I can't help but laugh at her. Pretty soon our silly, dead Nicole is laughing hysterically and she has postponed bedtime AGAIN!
2) Nicole is fascinated with the story of King Laban and Nephi. If someone misbehaves or is being mean to her, she says, "I cut your head off because you are MEAN." Maybe I should have rephrased the reason why Laban was killed?
3) See the Cat Shirt Nicole is wearing in the above picture. I get to see this shirt almost everyday along with the pair of jeans she is wearing. Nicole is slightly addicted to this outfit. Saying she loves it, is an understatement. SHE CRAVES THIS SHIRT, SHE CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THIS SHIRT, SHE IS INFATUATED WITH THIS SHIRT. I basically have to pry it off of her in the night to immediately wash it because if I put it in the hamper, my sweet middle daughter will find it and wear it again. DIRT OR SMELLS DO NOT BOTHER THIS ONE AND I LOVE THIS ABOUT NICOLE.
This girl is in love with anyone with red hair. Her favorite characters are Little Mermaid, Jessie, Rosetta (From Tinkerbell Movies), and she has just discovered Strawberry Shortcake. What do they all have in common? RED HAIR!!
A couple of days ago, we had a conversation like this:
I asked her, "What color is your hair?"
She said "Red."
"Taylor. Your hair is not red. It is Blonde or Golden." I told her.
"No!!" said Taylor. "I want red hair. You need to color my hair red, NOW!! " A couple of seconds later, she yelled "Mom. You aren't doing it!!"
This girl definitely knows what she wants, but she is such a sweetheart. One second she will impatiently demand, "Why you not do it!! " and than a couple of seconds later she will say to me, "Mom. I love you. You are a sweat heart." (I didn't miss spell that. She actually called me a "sweat heart." But, she realized what she said and started laughing and than told me I was a "sweetheart." )
Giggly Kaylee-
Kaylee loves to laugh, laugh, laugh. She will get laughing so hard, she hits her self in the head to stop herself and than take a deep breath. Oh, how I wish I could hysterically laugh like Kaylee.
Kaylee loves to dress up at school for their "different" occasions. This is Kaylee's Viking Costume from Viking Day. This was her favorite day because she is partly Icelandic and loves to tell people she is a Viking.
Here is a quick story about Kaylee. One day she came home from school and told me she has a "slave" at school. She explained to me that their is a boy in her class that does everything for her. If she needs a water bottle opened, he does it for her. If she drops her pencil, he picks it up for her. If she needs to get her lunch box when they eat in their classroom, he gets it for her. She has never asked him to do this...he just does it. I know this little boy and he is such a sweet little thing. One day I was in Kaylee's classroom and her pearl bracelet fell off. She couldn't fix it and neither could I. This little boy came up to Kaylee and told her he would fix it. He proceeded to put it around her wrist and clip it back on.
I promise...more to come!!
1 comment:
Sweet sweet girls! We have the same issue with beloved outfits...sometimes I just have to flat out hide things for a spell.
Post a Comment