Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

"Those who live in thanksgiving are usually among the world's happiest people."
-Joseph B. Wirthlin

Here is our lovely Thanksgiving Tree It is completely full!!

I wanted to take the opportunity to say how thankful I am for my family, friends, the gospel of Jesus Christ, prayer, blessings, personal revelations, our wonderful Prophets and Apostles who lead us in righteousness, music, this beautiful world, and for LIFE!!

Enjoy some of the more humorous items my family feels grateful for:

The YMCA?! I am grateful she is grateful for this because I go here to work out.
I don't feel so guilty.

(ME TOO!!)

He has had these slippers since before we were married - probably 15 years!!

It is pretty ironic that she likes the pool because she never gets in.

I am sorry...I am VERY grateful for showers and indoor plumbing. Can I just give a huge shout out to whoever invented the wonderful toilet and indoor plumbing!!

Nicole sincerely means this...She loves EVERY single baby in the entire world. She stops in her tracks when she sees a baby.

YAY!! I didn't even force her to write this.

She loves her Barbie Purple Corvette, along with other corvettes!! Warren is grateful he has one child who loves cars!!

I am being DEAD SERIOUS!! If you haven't tried yoga yet....try it!!

I think we are all grateful for our comfy jammies and blankies, while eating Ice Cream.

Oh, how we love Piggie!! I don't know what Kaylee would do without her Piggie!!

I love this....Missionaries. Kaylee is grateful for missionaries. She is already talking about serving a mission.

"Kayla" is Nicole's baby doll whom she loves!! And I love her cute little handwriting. I am grateful that Nicole has finally figured out how to write her letters without thinking TOO hard. YAY for Nicole.

What are you Thankful for? HAPPY THANKGIVING!!

1 comment:

daveanddebbie said...

What a great idea! I think we will have to borrow this idea next year! Thanks!