This summer Kaylee was on the swim team. It was ALOT of work and I was alittle nervous to do it with her because Kaylee can be a slight perfectionist (Who knows who she takes after?!....could it be Me?).Our goal at the beginning of swim team was to atleast compete in one swim meet and do one race. Well, she met her goal and exceeded expectations. She swam in 3 swim meets and competed in 2 to 3 races at each meet. She loved SWIM TEAM!! She liked the exercise and loved the races. She didn't care if she came in 1st, she just wanted to improve and have fun. It was such a great experience for her and Dad was pretty thrilled with his daughter.
She was so proud of herself. Kaylee went from barely swimming across the pool to racing across the pool. At first, the loud BEEP to start the race freaked her out and it took her awhile to begin her race, but once she got going...as Warren said with a huge smile on his face, "She has a really nice stroke and is finding her rhythm."
2 comments:
Like I say everytime...your girls are darling. My mom LOVED seeing you and your sweet family at Molly's wedding. I have to admit, I was a little jealous.
Love you!
Glad you are feeling good-- you'll have to send me a message on facebook and let me know what's been going on! Cute pictures of the girls!! Hope things are going okay-- take care!
Post a Comment