I thought I would start with this wonderful talk from Kaylee. Kaylee has her primary program at church in a couple of weeks and she was asked to give a talk for her part. Yesterday she wrote her talk and here it is. I love her simple, but HUGE testimony.
"A Time I Felt Guided or Protected by the Holy Ghost"
One day I was riding my motorcycle, learning how to ride it with no training wheels. My family was up in the mountains and there was an area where we could ride around on our motorcycles. There was a spot where there was a dead tree that was shaped as a triangle and under it sticks poked out. I was riding near it and tried to turn when I got close to it. My motorcycle would not turn. I was scared!! I quickly heard the Holy Ghost say, “To Stop,” so I did. I did not get hurt. The Holy Ghost can help you at any time. He spoke to me when I needed help, so He can do that for you.
In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
3 comments:
What a great talk Kaylee! Good job!
I love talks in primary. Seriously, a crazy sounding summer-but I am glad you are back!
WOW! You are alive!!! Love it
Post a Comment