Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Purple Corvette

Warren loves car shows, especially HUGE ones with old hot rods. We attended a really big one a couple of weeks ago, and we will definately go back. One of the booths had a coloring contest, so all the girls entered. I had no idea what they were going to win, but it gave the girls something to do inside and out of the heat. Well, we got a phone call a few days after the car show and Taylor won for her age group. She won a $25 gift card to Toys R Us. Way to go Taylor.

She was so excited and loves her purple corvette. She is in a desperate search for a purple corvette and whenever she earns some money for pulling weeds or helping...she says, "Now, I go buy a purple corvette..Okay."


3 comments:

Sue said...

That's really cute! How fun that she won. Good luck finding a purple corvette!

lori parkhurst said...

YAY Taylor your picture looks great!

Corrine said...

i love the purple corvette, I want a yellow one