Monday, June 21, 2010
Hidden Treasures...
I was going through school stuff finally and found these pictures, and drawings from Nicole. LOVED THEM!!
(Beginning of the year...Nicole's letters are very random and her name has the right letters but in the wrong order)
This was fun to find while I searched through Nicole's journal. She has improved a ton from the beginning of the year to the end of the year.
(In May, her numbers are looking better and she is staying on the lines. She is still not spelling things correctly, but she is trying.)
I love Nicole's little people. They never have bodies, just legs and when they do have bodies, they do not have legs. I love them and you can always tell a Nicole masterpiece.

At the beginning of the year, Nicole said by the end of the year she wants to learn how to read. She accomplished the goal. She knows how to read with ALOT of help, but is getting it.

Kaylee worked so hard to pass her ALL FACTS tests, and she DID IT!! Because she passed her test, she earned an awesome toy....Project Runway Design Fashion Projector. By the end of the year, she was close to finishing all her Division Facts. Math doesn't always come naturally to Kaylee, so she worked so hard. I was very proud and happy for her.

Silly Girls on Immigration Day - This was the day Kaylee has been looking forward to for months. The school was transformed into Ellis Island, and all the 2nd graders got to dress as an ancestor. Kaylee dressed as an Icelander and learned a ton for the day. She learned about Puffins, Icelandic Horses, her Great-Grandpa Johnson who came from Iceland, and the Vikings. She even brought Pickled Eggs for the class to try, and surprisingly her class loved them.
Field Day Fun - Once again, it was FREEZING COLD!! WHY?!! The kids still had a lot of fun, but it was cold and ended in rain/sleet/snow.
I love this picture because it shows how silly my Kaylee can be. She is such a goof ball.
This was the first year Kaylee actually participated in the running events. She normally sits on the side saying, "I hate games." I was happy she decided to join in the fun this year.


This was the last event - water balloons. Kaylee and Rebekah won!!! They kept their water balloon ALIVE AND WELL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment