Sunday, May 9, 2010

EASTER TIME

SUPER SWEET MOMENT

Easter was awhile ago - but here we are and I am finally blogging about the wonderful weekend. I love Easter and it was a BEAUTIFUL day. We went up to Grandma and Grandpa's house to watch conference, dye Easter eggs, have an Easter Egg hunt, and eat yummy food.

On the Wednesday before Easter, we had an Easter Egg hunt with some friends. Nicole was alittle nervous about the entire thing, at first. She got very overwhelmed. Taylor took off like a pro and was excited about every egg she found.

Taylor loves "Mila" (Mia)

Taylor would grab an egg, open it, cheer and applaud herself, and than move on to find another. SHE LOVES CANDY!!

Nicole was more worried about the color of the eggs. She wanted the purple, pink, and blue eggs. She didn't care about what was inside - she liked the design on the outside.

EASTER MORNING-

I curled Taylor's hair the day before and it was so funny Easter morning. Love this cheesy smile.

The Easter bunny brought candy, lipgloss, hair brushes, hair bows, nailpolish, and some silly stuffed animals.

The girls LOVED the Easter egg hunt...and were very anxious when it was time.


Grandpa had an egg under his armpit and the girls thought it was HILARIOUS!!


Taylor loves lip gloss, and I am sure it was gone by the end of the day. It was on her hands, face, lips, and clothes.

EASTER PICTURES

It wasn't snowing on Easter!!! YAY!!

We could actually get pretty descent pictures this year.





I love Easter!! I love the feelings I have on this special day....and love spending time with family.

No comments: