Thursday, March 18, 2010

Taylor...now known as "Mermaid"

(This picture was taken at our ward activity up in the mountains - Taylor was fascinated with the frozen lake)

The other day I asked Taylor some questions. I learned a few things...

1) How old are you?
"2, no 3"

2) What is your name?
"Mermaid"
(Really...Anywhere we go, Taylor is wearing a Princess Dress and depending on her mood, will only answer to "Mermaid.")

3) What color are your eyes?
"Umm...Brown"

4) What color is your hair?
"Red, like Mermaid" (Smile)

5) What is your favorite food?
"Cereal...no Candy"

6) What is your favorite candy?
"CHOCOLATE!!"

7) What is your favorite color?
"Purple"

8) What is your favorite movie?
"Snow White..."(she has never even seen this movie) "Ummm....maybe Einsteins"

9) What do you like?
"Ummm...Dora, NO. I like Mermaid. "

10) What is your favorite thing?
"To get dressed, and Cocoa"

11) What is your least favorite thing?
"Ummm....To go potty"

10) What don't you like?
"Mom! I'm on the phone." (And than a couple seconds later) "When Colie hits me"

11) What is your favorite thing to drink?
"Juice...apple"

12) What do you like to wear?
"Dress.... I not wear summer dress. No church dress. Dress...Princess"

13) What should we do today?
"Get dressed and color"

Bold 14) What is Daddy doing in the basement? (Warren is finishing our basement)
"Building me a castle"

15) Why do you have to wear shoes to bed?
"To go to the ball"

16) Who is your best friend?
"Jake"

17) What do you like to play?
"Umm...Dora, Umm...Cocoa,Umm...pockets (polly pockets), and Driving"

18) Do you like your music soft or loud?
"LOUD cause I can sing Loud"

19) Why do you like princesses?
"Umm, cause I don't like boys. I like girls. And they twirl."

20) Why do you read to your princesses at night?
"A-cause they can't go to sleep until I read"


"Mommy needs hair down, like Princess." I always have my hair in a bun or pony tail and apparently Taylor does not like it. She will sneak over to me, pull out my rubber band, throw it, and sneak off. I don't even notice until my hair falls in my face. I than search for the rubber band Taylor has thrown somewhere.

This little girl definitely keeps on our toes...

3 comments:

Sue said...

Pretty cute!

Lauren said...

What a cute girl! I love those princess days!

Jen and Kent said...

I love that she and Jake are such good friends (does she realize that Jake is a boy Ü). Jake loves his Tay Tay!